Friday 26 September 2008

Torch

The nights are drawing in now in the UK and pretty soon it's going to be dark when my wife and I get home from work. We live in a very rural location with no streetlights so I got this torch for my wife and decorated it suitably. It's an extremely bright LED torch with a push button on the end. Now she can get safely from the car to the house. She seems pleased with it. 2mm purple cord with different coloured flecks in it, in a 16L 3B TH. A bit of purple suede thong and a green bead, to go around the wrist, finishes it off.

3 comments:

Trip_Wir3 said...

Very nice, where did you get the
2mm cord?

daytribe said...

Thanks. I got the cord from a marine supplier in the nearby city of Inverness. http://www.gaelforcemarine.co.uk I don't know if they deliver outside of the UK.

Caroline said...

I like it very much. Thanks x

Bight - any curved section, slack part, or loop between the two ends of a rope, string, or yarn.